domingo, 5 de julio de 2020

92.- Traducción de "Ni Freud ni tu Mamá" de Belinda de Español a Inglés.


Nor Freud, Nor your Mom. 


Pull me over from the air, 
I can´t breathe,
We´re different
I need I break
(Oh baby) you can´t give me that. 


Talk about you makes me feel bad
I never was Freud neither your mom. 
I can´t change who you are
Nor made you more mature. 
I do this for me, I am like this
I already try, I am sorry, I am feel no guilt. 

Do this for you
For not pretend.
Sorry, no guilty,
This is a goodbye
I can´t take it anymore.
Sorry, I don´t feel guilty.
It´s over, It can´t be.
There is no blame in this, never was. 


I follow my  instincts, don´t look at me again.
No more strategies, doesn´t work with me.
I don´t want be another 
The truth is there is no waiting because the life goes in a simple second.
I can´t change you, much less make you be more mature.

I do it for me, I am like this, I already try, sorry but I feel no guilty about this. 
Un capricho más

Do ir for it, to not pretend
Sorry, I feel no guilty , thi is a goodbye
I can´t take it anymore
Sorry, no blame here.
It´s over, cannot be
There is no blame, never...

There is loves that destroy everything we are, what we were and you can´t change it.
You are hot, uy, I forgot. 

I do it for me, I am like this
I already try, sorry, there is no guilt
Do this for you
For stop to pretending.
Sorry, I am nobody to blame.
Do it for you, for no pretend, sorry, no blame here,
This is a goodbye, I can´t do this anymore. 


Sorry, no one has to be blame, it´s over, cannot be, there is not guilt, never. 

Forget all the past, the passion, the kisses, the opportunity ends
Yes, you are hot, I forgot.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario